• Acquire a thorough knowledge of God and His Word.
• Recognize his/her sin and the need for salvation.
• Accept Jesus as his/her Savior through the working of the Holy Spirit.
• Rely upon God for both earthly and spiritual blessings.
• Desire to live according to God’s will.
• Use the means of grace, which are the Word of God and Sacraments of Holy Baptism and Holy Communion.
• Desire to lead others to the Savior.
• Serve the church through proper stewardship of time, talent and treasure.
• Encourage and uplift each other.
• Set a good example.
• Let His light shine in all we say and do.
RELIGION & WORSHIP
• All students are taught religion on a daily basis.
• Religion is woven into all subjects.
• Chapel services are held on Wednesday mornings.
• Families are expected to participate in worship on a regular basis.