Saint Paul’s Lutheran School is a special place where children receive an excellent education in a nurturing and caring community. We educate students from Preschool through 8th grade, giving you an educational choice in the Troy area. We hold both Illinois State Board of Education recognition and National Lutheran School accreditation. Our goal is to help children reach their full potential–in mind, body and spirit–in a Christian environment.
Benefits of a Saint Paul’s education:
- Religious education. Students have religion class each day and attend chapel services once a week. Your child will receive instruction in God’s word and in regular school subjects by dedicated Christian teachers.
- Academic preparation. Our students, on average, score very highly on national standardized tests. We are proud that several Saint Paul’s students have gone on to graduate as Valedictorians or Salutatorians from Triad High School. Two recent Saint Paul’s graduates have also attended the Illinois Math and Science Academy.
- Small class sizes. Having small class sizes means that students can receive more individualized instruction. It also means that your child is known by the entire school staff and has the chance to grow in a nurturing environment. For kindergarteners, being in a small class means that your child can become acclimated to school with less stress, can build fundamental academic skills, and receive personalized attention.
- Dedicated teachers. Saint Paul’s K-8 teachers are dedicated Christians, who hold Illinois certification and either a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctorate Degree.
- Music/Sports/Extracurricular activities. If your son or daughter enjoys sports, we field a variety of teams including volleyball, basketball, softball, and track and field. We have opportunities for cheerleading as well as for participating in plays and musicals.
- Reasonable tuition costs. We try to hold tuition costs at a reasonable rate because we strive to make a private, Christian-based education an option for many families. We also offer a monthly payment schedule through “FACTS” to help family budget planning. Scholarships are available.
We are proud of our school and the dedicated teachers that care deeply about the future of their students. We are excited about the possibilities that are now available with the modern classrooms and gymnasium and we are excited about the future of our children. Please contact us if you would like more information, have questions, or would like to set up a time to take a tour and meet with the principal and/or teacher(s).
112 North Border Street
Troy, Illinois 62294
Principal: Dr. Bruce McLaughlin, email@example.com