For more than 150 years Saint Paul’s has continued to provide students with an exceptional education.
We educate students from Pre-K through 8th grade; giving families a superior educational choice for the Troy, Maryville, St. Jacob, Highland, and Glen Carbon area.
We hold both Illinois State Board of Education recognition and National Lutheran School accreditation. Our goal is to help children reach their full potential–in mind, body and spirit–in a Christian environment.
Benefits of a Saint Paul’s Education:
- Religious Education. Students receive instruction in God’s word and in regular school subjects by dedicated Christian teachers. Students have religion class each day and attend chapel services once a week.
- Academic Preparation. Our students, on average, score very highly on national standardized tests and entering high school score an average of 2.7 grade levels above their peers. Saint Paul’s graduates have gone on to graduate as Valedictorians or Salutatorians from high school. Other graduates have also attended the Illinois Math and Science Academy.
- Small Class Sizes. Having small class sizes means our students receive more individualized instruction. It also means that your child is known by the entire school staff and has the chance to grow in a nurturing environment. For kindergarteners, being in a small class means that your child can become acclimated to school with less stress, can build fundamental academic skills, and receive personalized attention.
- Dedicated Teachers. Saint Paul’s Pre-K thru 8 teachers are dedicated Christians, who hold Illinois certification and either a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctorate Degree.
- Music/Sports/Extracurricular Activities. Saint Paul’s offers a variety of teams including volleyball, basketball, softball, and track & field. Students have opportunities to participate in plays & musicals, band, art and community service projects.
- Reasonable Tuition. We try to hold tuition costs at a reasonable rate because we strive to make a private, Christian-based education an option for families. Affordable monthly payment options are available to help family budget planning. Scholarships are also available.
We are proud of our school and the dedicated staff that care deeply about the future of Saint Paul’s students.
Call us to schedule your personalized tour!
112 North Border Street
Troy, Illinois 62294
Principal: Dr. Bruce McLaughlin, email@example.com